If you have just bought a new phone, you will most likely be using a case to protect it. Which means you will have to find out at some stage how to put on and remove your case. Normally, putting on a phone case is quite straightforward, but with a form-fitted case, it is quite tricky to do so. So now we will go through with you how-to do it step by step.
- Slide in your phone into the top left hand corner of the case and align the buttons with the cut-out holes.
- Align the phone with the case and press down the phone into the lower left corner
- Press down the other two reamining corners, one at a time
At some point of time, you might want to clean your phone and you will need to remove the case. With such a tight-fitting case, you will have to follow the steps below to remove it.
- Hold the phone tightly with one hand, and use your thumb of the other hand and push the top left-hand corner of the case out
- Repeat Step 1 on the top-right hand corner of the case.
- Gently slide the phone upwards to remove the case
- If the button got stuck outside the cut-outs of the case, slide a thin card into the side of the case and slowly slide along the side of the case.